Install Theme

2/25/2014 - All that effort for nothing!

Continuation of yesterday’s work: still incomplete. 😞

Well, I sewn the seams for the holes where the straps will go through. And then sewn another one-inch seam on top to make a “pocket” for the elastic to be in. Snaked the elastic through that “pocket” and then hand sewn it closed.

Just when I thought I finished… I noticed that I put the strap holes on the wrong side! The straps straps her from BEHIND. And my straps are in the front….

Such a dumdum 😣

Now I have to figure out how to patch it up and not make it noticeable that I made that mistake.

I should be able to figure it out.

But, my brains busted from work.